Closing date for comment: 12:00noon Friday 22nd May 2020 As you will have seen, Cambs LMC has been actively supporting its member GPs throughout some recently challenging times. We are aware that...
Please disseminate widely to your practice teams and sessional colleagues. This newsletter contains essential information for all Cambs GPs and practice teams at this critical time including advice...
In this update:
1. PCN DES 2020/21 and Cambs LMC Open Meeting Webinar (Date TBC)
2. Message from the Peterborough Registrar around MCCDs
3. Message from Mr David Heming, Senior Cambs Coroner around MCCDs
4. Verification of Death – Cambs LMC view in light of new correspondence from BMA, and information from Ministry of Justice
In this update:
Bank Holiday Working, NHSE’s Covid-19 SOP, Managing patient urgent need, Managing patient ongoing need, FAQs, Federation support, Advance, Care Planning, Oxygen in non-palliative discharged patients, Assorted Queries, Workforce Support
Dear Colleagues, Today, the East of England coroners agreed a uniform position to apply to our region that supersedes any previous guidance published on the subject. Please therefore only refer to...
Here are some pieces of what we hope are useful, pragmatic advice for you based on the information shared over the past few days. We will pop this News update and its associated documents on our...
Please find attached the March 2020 LMC Newsletter. This newsletter contains essential information for all Cambs GPs and practice teams at this critical time. In this issue: - PPE Update for Cambs...
1. Workload Prioritisation You will have received the joint guidance from BMA GPC, RCGP and NHSE on what you can safely stop, and what you should continue. This is a really helpful document that can...
Please find attached the January 2020 edition of the LMC Newsletter along with a copy of the Practice Corona Virus poster.LMC Newsletter 2020Corona Virus PosterLMC Minutes of December 2019 Committee...
Please find attached our December 2019 Newsletter and attachments:Prospective Records Access - Practice GuidePulse Intelligence FlyerBMA Legal action against NHS Property ServicesLMC minutes of...
Representing | Supporting | Advising
Glebe Farm Campus